Cory Gardner is the Senator from Colorado as of October 2020. He is also a politician, lawyer, and a candidate for re-election to the Senate from Colorado in the 2020 elections.
He is running against Democratic candidate John Hickenlooper who was the Governor of Colorado in the past. Cory has served in a number of positions in the government and within the Republican party.
In fact, Gardner was also the Chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee from 2017 to 2019. He was also a state representative.
|Birthday||August 22, 1974|
|Education||Colorado State University (BA) University of Colorado Boulder (JD)|
10 Facts About Cory Gardner
- Cory Gardner’s wife is Jaime Gardner, the pair have been married for a lot of years. They have 3 children together Caitlyn Quinn Gardner, Thatcher Gardner, and Alyson Gardner.
- It is not known when the pair got married as they have remained secretive about such information.
- According to this source, the senator has a net worth of $850,000 in 2020. According to the same source, this is his peak net worth.
- His Wiki page is being updated but you can read all about him in this article.
- As for his Religion, he is a Christian and follows the Lutheran branch of Protestantism.
- As per his religious beliefs, he has said that marriage is between a man and a woman. He is also a vocal pro-life politician who has said abortion should be banned.
- Before entering politics, he was a lawyer and had a legal background in political science. In fact, he has a Bachelor’s degree in political science.
- He was a Democrat while in college studying political science but later changed his affiliation to the Republican party.
- Gardner has used his legal degree and expertise to work with Senator Wayne Allard, as a matter of fact, he was his general counselor and legislative director.
- The senator has been called the potential power broker in the legalization of marijuana because he is one of the highest-ranking Republicans who support the legalization of marijuana.