Valeria Larrarte is yet to be present on Wikipedia. Meanwhile, she is active on social media platforms.
Valeria is well known as the wife of Argentine singer-songwriter Coti, also known as Robert Fidel Ernesto Sorokin Espasa. Argentine singer and composer, known in Latin America and Spain for topics such as “Before seeing the sun,” “Nothing was wrong,” or “Again.”
Her husband is also co-author of other songs performed by other singers such as “Color esperanza,” performed by Diego Torres, or “Andar Conmigo” by Julieta Venegas.
Valeria Larrarte: Age (Edad) Revealed
Valeria Larrarte seems to be the age of the early ’40s.
However, her actual date of birth is not available in the public domain yet.
On the other hand, her husband Coti was born on June 14, 1973, in Rosario, Argentina. His age is 47 years old at the moment.
Is Coti Wife Valeria Larrarte Active On Instagram
Coti’s wife Valeria Larrarte is active on Instagram under the account valelarrarte.
She has gained over 9k followers on her Instagram account. On her Instagram, she often posts about her modeling pictures.
Likewise, her husband, Coti Sorokin, is also active on Instagram under the name cotioficial. We can see his intense love for music as he posts music-related posts all the time.
|Children||Leyre Sorokin and Dylan Sorokin|
Some Interesting Facts on Valeria Larrarte
- Valeria Larrarte’s net worth figure still remains undercover. Looking at the popularity she has gained, her net worth could be estimated around millions.
- Regarding the family, Valeria is blessed with four children named Leyre Sorokin and Dylan Sorokin. The name of the other 2 children is still a mystery.
- After 25 years of marriage, the couple decided to end their marriage in 2020. However, they haven’t legally divorced each other till now.
- Coti has an estimated north worth of $1.9 million, according to the sources.
- Larrarte is Latino by ethnicity as she is from Argentina.