Courtney Ajinca is a world-famous event planner and interior designer who works with high-profile celebrities. Ajinca has planned and orchestrated many events and weddings all over the world. Courtney is known for her over-the-top dreamy events as she turns her client’s fantasy into reality.
The events organized by Courtney Ajinca always has some sort of visual adventure. Courtney reinvented her business to organize weddings during the COVID-19 pandemic. Ajinca will be competing in the VH1’s My Celebrity Dream Wedding.
Quick Facts: Who is Courtney Ajinca From My Celebrity Dream Wedding? Meet Her On Instagram
|Name||Courtney Sadler Ajinca|
|Children||Carter Ajinca, Caysen Ajinca|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Courtney Ajinca
- Courtney Ajinca might be in her early 30s, as the exact age and date of birth of Courtney are private. Her full name is Courtney Sadler Ajinca.
- Courtney Ajinca is all set to appear in My Celebrity Dream Wedding. The show is set to premiere on February 9, 2021, on VH1, reports VH1.
- Ajinca does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet, but one can read her bio in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Courtney Ajinca’s net worth, salary, and earning details are kept away from the internet.
- Ajinca is married to a French professional baseball player, Alexis Ajinca. He was named the LNB Pro A All-Star in 2013 and NBA D-League All-Star in 2010.
- Courtney Ajinca and her husband Alexis have two children together. Their sons are Carter Ajinca and Caysen Ajinca.
- Talking about her job, Courtney is an event designer and interior designer who works with many high-profile celebrities all over the world.
- Courtney has 22.4k followers and 596 posts on her Instagram account. Courtney Ajinca’s Instagram bio says she is a celebrity event planner.
- My Celebrity Dream Wedding will feature other event designers and planners Lance Devereux and Tori Williams. Lance, Tori, and Courtney will be competing in the show to win a chance to recreate celebrity-inspired events and weddings for their clients.
- Courtney’s work is featured in several magazines and TV shows such as Forbes, Bravo, VH1, and Bloomberg, to name a few.