Craig Haas is a famous Canadian actor. He is a very young and talented artist who has been on the verge of being one of the greatest and versatile artists. He has been active in the industry for more than 2 decades as he started his career as a child actor. With some of his extraordinary performances, he has grabbed the attention of many of his audience and fans. He has been part of movies such as Take-Two, Holiday Switch, and Good Boys.
Craig Haas started her career in early 2000 where he played the role of Bar Mitzvah Boy in the movie Scalpers. Later with his involvement in movies and series regularly has made himself a distinguished and important artist in the industry.
|Birthday||February 20, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
10 Facts on Craig Haas:
- Craig Haas was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on February 20, 1985.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 35 years old as he has spent 20 years of life in the movie industry.
- Being a famous child actor and later establishing himself as a prominent artist he isn’t available on Wikipedia.
- Craig has stayed away from all kinds of social media accounts such as Instagram and Twitter.
- Craig hasn’t mentioned much about his parents and family member as he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is around $500 thousand including his earning from all the movies.
- Craig Haas is an actor who has been part of almost 23 movies starting from way back in 2000 when he played as a child actor.
- Talking about his love life and his girlfriend he is hasn’t spoken about it in public yet.
- Craig has played almost 23 movies and some of his famous works are Family Laws, When Calls the Heart, A Million Little Things, and Every Breathe You Take.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 7 inches tall which is about 173cm and he holds Canadian nationality.
Leave a Reply