American voice-actress Cristina Milizia is one of the most recognizable voice-over artists in the world. She has done a lot of work on modern animated series like Barbie: dreamhouse adventures, Bunsen Is a Beast, Victor, and Valentino, etc.
|Birthday||February 1, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Other than this, she has also voiced some characters on video games which have made her popular among the fans of games on several gaming platforms like the PlayStation.
To all #professionals in the #film, #television, #theatre, & #arts world, join the challenge to post a photo of you in your job. The goal is to flood social media with our profession. Copy the text & post a pic. TY to all the performers that keep me entertained. ❤️#SaveTheArts pic.twitter.com/ahjCPkbZ4E
— Cristina Milizia (@MiliziaCristina) July 8, 2020
10 Facts On Cristina Milizia
- Cristina Milizia was born as Cristina Ulloa in Oakland, California, the USA on February 1, 1984. The voice actress is 36 years old as of 2020.
- Milizia has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm). She stands above the average woman who is 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- There is no information about her family in the public domain. She is secretive when it comes to the name of her siblings.
- Her nationality is American and she has a mixed heritage.
- The voice-over artist has an Instagram account with a decent amount of followers. She posts most of her work on her account.
- Cristina also remains secretive about her boyfriend and prefers to keep the details of her personal life under wraps. She reportedly has her own child.
- Her net worth as of August 2020 is around $1 million to $5 million. She was raised in California and got influenced by acting and the glamour of Hollywood early on. She grew up voicing toys and games as a bilingual singing voice actor.
- In fact, she worked with almost every toy manufacturer like Mattel, Hasbro, Leapfrog, Toys R Us, Hallmark, MGA Entertainment, etc.
- As an actress, she has voiced more than 34 characters according to her official IMDb page. Her first professional work as an artist was as Beatz on the Baby Jamz: Daily Lessons and Jamz Sessions. This was back in 2008.
- Her best-known role was on Monster High: Adventures of the Ghoul Squad that was a cartoon published back in 2017.