Cristina Mittermeier is a famous Photographer, biologist, and author. She is known for founding the organization of photographers for nature conservation called “International League of Conservation Photographers.” She is a former president and a fellow of the organization.
Moreover, she is also known for being the wife of Paul Nicklen. The photographer couple is frequently seen on National Geographic capturing the eye-catching moments of natural beauty. She has done a lot of works on marine conservation as well.
|Birthday||November 26, 1966|
10 Facts on Cristina Mittermeier
- Cristina Mittermeier (born on November 26, 1966) is a Mexican photographer, biologist and, author. She is best known for her work for the National Geographic channel.
- As of now, she is 53 years old. Her birthday lies on November 26 every year.
- Moreover, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography that runs done for several pages. Not to mention she more than deserves one for her work.
- Among the reasons for her being in the spotlight, her husband is also one. She is married to an award-winning photographer and film-maker, Paul Nicklen.
- Paul is a world-class photographer known for exquisite snaps related to nature. Besides, he is also an explorer and marine biologist.
- As for her net worth, it is probably in seven figures’ money. The exact details of her financial status are not yet available.
- Moreover, Cristina has a huge fan following on social media. Her Instagram account has more than 1.5 million followers and she has around 11k followers on Twitter.
- Cristina is best known for founding the “International League of Conservation Photographers.” She and her husband have collectively founded “SeaLegacy” as well.
- Moving on, she was born in Mexico City, Mexico. But she acquired American Nationality as she has done most of her works in America.
- As for her family, she is the mother of three children, Michael, Juliana, and John Mittermeier.