Crystal Kung Minkoff is well-known as the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ new cast. She is even considered to be the first-ever Asian-American to participate in this popular show. Currently, she is also recognized as the founder of Real Coco, a company that sells coconut products.
|Name||Crystal Kung Minkoff|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Children||Max Minkoff and Zoe Minkoff|
Where is she from? It is obvious that Crystal Kung Minkoff is from Beverly Hills, California. However, as Crystal Kung Minkoff’s ethnicity is said to be an Asian-American, she definitely has some Asian roots. Since Crystal Kung Minkoff’s bio is still left to be updated on Wikipedia, you can read the 10 facts below until then.
10 Facts on Crystal Kung Minkoff:
- Crystal Kung Minkoff is very popular as the wife of Rob Minkoff whose main job is of a filmmaker.
- Moreover, he has been best known for directing and co-directing popular movies like The Lion King, Stuart Little, Stuart Little 2, etc.
- Furthermore, the couple was married in the year 2007 which means that this year is their 13th year of marriage.
- From Factual Intel, we have come to know that the estimated net worth of Crystal Kung Minkoff is approximately $1 million as of 2020.
- Moving on to her profession, she is an entrepreneur but once she will be introduced in RHOBH, she will also be called a reality television star.
- Also, we have come to know that she stands at a height of approximately 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Since she likes to keep her personal details private, Crystal Kung Minkoff has still not answered the questions regarding her parents.
- With approximately 9 thousand followers, she is active on Instagram as @crystalkungminkoff.
- Interestingly, she even worked as a third assistant director in one of her husband’s films named The Forbidden Kingdom.
- Talking more about her family, Crystal Kung Minkoff and her husband share a total of two children together. They are named Max Minkoff and Zoe Minkoff.