Crystal Renay is a famous American television personnel, model, and entrepreneur. Crystal Renay is the ex-wife of American singer, songwriter, and music artist Ne-Yo aka Shaffer Chimere Smith. She has even made her appearance in the show called The Platinum Life and since then she has established herself as a prominent name in the industry.
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
Crystal Renay started her professional career from a very early age however, she has been in limelight after getting married to her husband Ne-Yo. She even has her own youtube channel named Crystal’s Creations where she makes her own food and publishes it.
10 Facts on Crystal Renay:
- Crystal Renay was born on September 18, 1986, in the United States of America.
- American singer Ne-Yo’s wife Crystal Renay’s age as of 2020 is exactly 34 years old as she celebrated her 34th birthday just a month ago.
- She started her career as a model, entrepreneur, and later as television personnel and this sums up her bio.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 4 inches tall which is about 165cm high and she is among the tallest models in the country.
- Crystal and Ne-Yo have been in a relationship for more than a couple of years before finally getting married back in 2016.
- There has been a lot of speculation regarding Crystal and Ne-Yo’s divorce and back in February, there was even news regarding Crystal filing for divorce however until now there has been no news regarding their split, and have stayed together.
- Talking about their family Crystal and Ne-Yo has 2 children together and their names are Shaffer Chimere Smith and Roman Alexander-Raj Smith.
- She is available on her Instagram account @itscrystalsmith where she has more than 492k followers and just over 336 posts.
- Speaking about her ethnicity she belongs to a black ethnic group.
- According to the famous birthday she is currently living in Los Angeles, California.