Shonda Schilling is the wife of former Major League Baseball right-handed pitcher Curt Schilling. She has been married to Curt Schilling for nearly three decades. Moreover, they are the parents of three children.
Shonda is always together with her husband in both ups and downs in his life. Her husband Curt was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2014, and the reason behind it was chewing tobacco for 30 years. Moreover, Shonda is a survivor of breast cancer, and she is recovering from the disease after surgery.
Quick Facts: Shonda Schilling Cancer: How Is Curt Schilling Wife Now?
|Birthday||23 November 1967|
10 Facts On Shonda Schilling
- How old is Shonda Schilling? Shonda Schilling is 53 years old by age. She was born in the year 1967 and celebrated her birthday on 23 November every year.
- Shonda Schilling is the wife of the former Major League Baseball pitcher and six-time All-Star Curt Schilling. The duo got married in the year 1992.
- Shonda Schilling and her husband Curt have four children. They have three sons, Gehrig Schilling, Grant Schilling, Garrison Schilling, and a daughter named Gabriella Schilling.
- Their son Grant was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome when he was 10 years old. It is a neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Shonda and her husband authored a book named The Best Kind of Different: Our Family’s Journey with Asperger’s Syndrome. There, they share the story of their son’s Asperger’s syndrome.
- The net worth of Shonda is not available on the wiki sources. Meanwhile, her husband has a net worth of $1 million.
- She is not featured on the Wikipedia page, but her MLB legend husband has a well-presented biography on Wikipedia.
- Shonda is active on an Instagram account with more than 1.2k followers. There, she often shares posts related to her family life.
- Both she and her husband are cancer survivors. Shonda had breast cancer, whereas Curt was diagnosed with throat cancer in the past.
- Shonda is now involved in philanthropy work. She is the founder of the Shade Foundation of America.