CXLOE is an Australian singer and musical artist. Grown prominent at a young age, CXLOE’s songs are famous for their electro-pop vibes.
Moreover, the singer rose to fame when she auditioned for The XFactor in 2014. Even though her audition was one of the best, the singer couldn’t make it through after the home visits stage. She went to the show after a year to get eliminated in The Chair Challenge.
Quick Facts: CXLOE
|Name||CXLOE (Chloe Papandrea)|
Despite her failure in winning the reality show, CXLOE was determined with her dream of being a singer. Her single, Show You, is one of the most popular songs by her. It was co-written by the Maroon 5 member, Sam Farrar.
Afterward, CXLOE went to release her first EP in 2019. She has toured with a lot of high-profile artists over the years.
10 Facts on CXLOE
- CXLOE is an Australian singer and songwriter who is best known for her pop song, Show You.
- As of now, CXLOE is just 26 years of age. She was born and raised in Sydney, Australia.
- You can wish her a happy birthday on November 23 every year. She is a Sagittarius by birth sign.
- Moreover, her real name is Chloe Papandrea. Her stage name, CXLOE comes from her first name, Chloe.
- Moving on, Chloe is single. She doesn’t have a boyfriend for the time being.
- You can easily follow her on social media. CXLOE has over 37k followers on her Instagram account.
- A professional singer since 2017, CXLOE’s net worth and salary details are under review for now.
- Moreover, Chloe came into the spotlight when she auditioned for The X Factor in 2014. She has not looked back ever since.
- As of 2021, the singer has worked with artists like Sam Farrar, Gnashm Cheat Codes, and Lost Kings.
- Hence, CXLOE has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography, and deservedly so.