Daichi Kamada is a 24 years old professional football player from Japan. Kamada plays for Eintracht Frankfurt, a professional German football club, and represents his country, Japan in International Competitions. His stats are amazing.
Daichi once considered going to college but could not give up his dream of becoming a footballer. He decided to choose football instead of the university as it would be too late to switch back to football after he gets his degree. The athlete has performed excellently and his hard work and dedication have earned him much success and followers.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
10 Facts On Daichi Kamada
- Daichi Kamada was born on 5 August 1996 in Ehmime, japan. He is 24 years old as of 2020.
- He has an average height. Daichi’s exact height is 5 feet 11 inches which is equivalent to 1.80 meters.
- Daichi weights 71 kilograms which is 158.7 lbs.
- His playing position in the field is as a Midfielder. He wears number 15 on his Jersey.
- He is a Japanese citizen as he was born and spent most of his life in Japan.
- He is known for his pass variations and switching from the middle third to attacking third and vice versa.
- The athlete is currently married. On May 25th, 2017 he announced his marriage. The couple even has a son, but no further information about him is available.
- Daichi’s father, Fukushige was also a football player, he worked at Osaka University of Physical Education. His father played a vital role in his development as a professional footballer. His younger brother Daime Kamata is also a professional footballer.
- The athlete has an estimated net worth of $1 Million- $5 Million.
- Kamada has 36.9k followers in his Instagram account as of now. He posts pictures of himself playing football and hanging out with his friends.