Dairon Asprilla is a renowned and successful Colombian footballer who currently plays for the Portland Timber. He has signed the contract with Portland Timber in 2014. It’s an American professional soccer club based in Portland, Oregon. His jersey number is 27. His position in the team is forward or winger.
Further, he has debuted for Alianza Petrolera when he was 20 years old. After spending many years playing for his native country, Columbia he decides to sign in with other country teams. His plans went in vain because of the COVID 19 pandemic.
If you want to find out Dairon’s personal bio, continue reading the following facts.
|Birthday||May 25, 1992|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net Worth||$100K – $5 Million|
10 Facts on Dairon Asprilla
- Dairon Asprilla was born on May 25, 1992. His age is 28-years-old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in Istmina, Colombia so he has a Colombian nationality.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Dairon stands at a decent height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) tall having a weight of 75 kg. Similarly, he has an athletic body type.
- According to famousintro.com, Dairon’s current net worth is estimated at approximately $100k-$5 million. However, his annual salary is still under wrap. He definitely has earned enough wealth from his profession (sports).
- According to Wikipedia, Dairon is the 2nd top goalscorer of the club with 22 goals.
- He is active on social media like Twitter and Instagram with a good number of fan following.
- According to our database, he is single and not dating anyone lately. There are no rumors or controversies regarding his past relationship earlier, This confirms that he has no girlfriend and has given more prior to his career.
- Moving on to his family background, his parent’s and sibling’s identity is not shared on the internet.
- Dairon Asprilla hasn’t shared his educational details in the media.
- He enjoys his work and always gives his best to win the match.