Hayley Robertson is a social media personality. Perhaps, you must check her Instagram profile under the name @hayleyrobbo as you can see Hayley has around 13.8k devotees. She often shares her adventurous, and entertaining videos on social media outlets. Moreover, she is known for being the girlfriend of a famous footballer, Dale Thomas.
Further, there is a rumor that Hayley and Dale are no longer together. It looks like both of them are enjoying their single life. According to the public source, Dale Thomas has a new girlfriend named Natasha. It’s not confirmed yet.
Let’s delve into her personal and professional life so that readers can gather enough information regarding age, height, weight, boyfriend, children, and many more.
|Birthday||September 29, 1987|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Children||Matilda Anne Thomas|
10 Facts on Hayley Robertson
- Hayley Robertson was born on September 29, 1987, so her age is 33 years old as of 2020.
- An Instagram star, Robertson was born in Australia. Therefore, she has Australian nationality.
- How tall is Hayley Robertson? Well, According to the public source, Hayley stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) with weighs 57 kg. Moreover, she has a slim body type with an eye-catching personality.
- Speaking about her current net worth, Hayley’s net worth hasn’t disclosed yet on the internet.
- As mentioned above, she is active on Instagram with a good fan following.
- Sadly, Hayley has no wiki page but we can find heron other public sources like Aussiecelebs, IMDB, and so on.
- Discussing her relationship status, Hayley was in a romantic relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Dale Thomas. However, there are no rumors available on the internet. This suggests that she is single and unmarried.
- According to aussiecelebs.com, Hayley has a daughter named Matilda Anne Thomas to Dale Thomas.
- Hayley hasn’t shared her parent’s identity but she often shares her family photos on Instagram.
- Describing her academics details, Hayley hasn’t shared her University or college details in the media.