Dale Wayne Sigler is a former American prisoner. He is one of the few people to get his death sentence reversed.
|Name||Dale Wayne Sigler|
|Height||Around 5 feet 6 inches|
Dale was arrested for robbing a shop and shooting the shopkeeper dead. Likewise, his story was shown in the new documentary “I Am a Killer’.
10 Facts on Dale Wayne Sigler
- Dale Wayne Sigler is an American prisoner. He is around the age of ’50s. However, his official date of birth and zodiac sign is not disclosed.
- Around April 1990, Dale robbed a shop in Texas. The shopkeeper at that time was John William Zeltner. Moreover, Sigler murdered William by shooting twice from behind.
- After the crime, Dale also stole $450 dollars from the counter. No doubt he was arrested for the homicide.
- The criminal had a long history of crimes even before the arrest. According to his juvenile documents, Sigler was charged for housebreaking twice and three robberies.
- Sigler was sentenced to a death penalty for his infamous crime. However, his sentence was later changed to life imprisonment. Similarly, the court gave him the option to apply for parole in 30 years.
- The whole story was even filmed in the new Netflix show “I Am a Killer“. Furthermore, the documentary shows Dale’s interview and early life.
- The Wikipedia page dedicated to Dale Wayne Sigler is still not available. Similarly, details about his wife and children are not disclosed due to privacy concerns.
- In 2020, Dale is one of the seven individuals in Texas to have his death penalty reversed. Furthermore, he even became a church minister and followed Christianity during his prison sentence.
- After his release, Sigler was reunited with his two half brothers. He is a native of Texas, America. In addition, his ethnicity is white.
- Wayne is living a really reserved life right now. He doesn’t like to use social media like Instagram and Twitter.