Dalila is very popular these days for her appearance in MasterChef The Professionals which is a competitive cooking show that is aired on BBC Two. Where is she from? As per reports from The Sun, we have found out that Dalila is actually from Sardinia, Italy. Thus, her nationality is taken to be Italian but currently, she has been residing in London, England, United Kingdom.
|Profession||Chef, Reality Television Star|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Istituto Alberghiero, Amersham And High Wycombe, and Abingdon And Whitney College|
|Dalila Pala (private)|
Talking about her cooking career, she has been a chef since the year 2001 and her first work was at Guido’s Italian Restaurant. Currently, she has been working as the head chef at The Cross Keys. Apart from her chef career, it has been known that she is also the landlady of The Red Lion and has been serving there since May 2018.
10 Facts on Dalila:
- Dalila has never spoken about her exact age in front of the general public which is why we remain out of knowledge regarding how old she is currently.
- Moving on to her education, she attended popular institutions including Istituto Alberghiero, Amersham And High Wycombe, and Abingdon And Whitney College.
- Moreover, we have no idea about Dalila’s height, weight, and other body measurements too.
- Before serving for The Cross Keys, she used to work as a head chef at Tinto Wine Bar & Kitchen.
- Since Dalila has not mentioned her boyfriend anywhere on her social media, we remain completely unknown about her relationship status currently.
- Currently, we have no idea about her parents as well as her siblings.
- Dalila can also be followed on Instagram. Her username is @dalilachef and in this account, she has earned nearly 555 followers.
- Also, we can find her online on Facebook but her account has been kept private.
- From her official LinkedIn account, we have found out that her full name is Dalila Pala.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Dalila is currently under review and it will be updated very soon.