Dalma Maradona is a popular Argentinian actress. She gained popularity as an actress for her appearance in Tv series like La venganza de Ira Vamp (2010), Orillas (2011), and Cebollitas (1997). She is one of the most famous actresses from Argentina. Her first major role was in 1997’s Cebollitas.
She is the daughter of famous Football player Diego Armando Maradona and Claudia Villafañe. Her parents separated after 9 years of marriage in 2003. Her full name is Dalma Nerea Maradona according to Wikipedia. Tragically, her father recently passed away on November 25, 2020, in Tigre, Argentina
|Birthday||April 2, 1987,|
|Parents||Diego Maradona, Claudia Villafañe|
|Siblings||Giannina Maradona, Diego Sinagra|
10 Facts on Dalma Maradona
- Dalma Maradona was born on April 2, 1987, and as of 2020, she is 33 years old. She was born in Recoleta, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- She has 2 siblings, their name is Giannina Maradona and Diego Sinagra.
- The actress has been married for 2 years now, she married her boyfriend Andres Caldarelli on March 23, 2018.
- She recently became a mother, she has a one years old child whom she has named Roma Caldarelli.
- She has also been able to get a massive amount of followers in her social media accounts because of her popularity, Her Instagram account has 861.3k followers.
- She is a gorgeous woman, Dalma has blond hair and looked stunning with her pretty face and personality.
- Information about Dalma is abundant online, details about her and her acting career can be found on Wikipedian and her IMDb profile.
- Roque Villafañe, and Diego Maradona Sr. and Dalma Maradona are her grand parents.
- Information regarding Dalma’s net worth has not been shared yet, keep in check with us and we will keep you updated once we get the necessary information.
- The actress is a supporter of Boca Juniors Football Club.