Daman Mills is an American voice actor who is currently affiliated with FUNimation Entertainment. He is best known for voicing Jyugo in NANBAKA, Frieza, and Monaka in Dragon Ball Super.
Besides, his other voiceover credits include, Ginshi Shirazu in Tokyo Ghoul: re, and Tanaka in One Piece Film: Gold. Similarly, he has also given voice in several video games. The famous video game, Borderlands 3, which was released in 2019 features his voice. He is also famous for appearing in the One piece film: Stampede. If you want to know more about him, crash in. Here are the 10 facts on Daman Mills.
|Birthday||June 5, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts on Daman Mills
- Daman Mills is an American voiceover artist who is best known for Borderlands 3 and One Piece: Stampede.
- Despite his continuous work as a voice actor, he is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. However, his wiki can be found on many websites like fandom.
- As of now, Mills is around 27 years old. He has been involved in acting since he was around 15.
- Moreover, the actor has a great height of around 5 feet and 10 inches. He possesses long brown hair and brown eyes.
- Likewise, he is quite an active figure on social media. His Instagram account has over 4000 followers until now.
- The actor doesn’t seem to be dating at the moment. He is not spotted with anyone on social media yet.
- Furthermore, Daman Mills is supposed to have an estimated net worth of around $500,000. The main source of his income is through voiceover.
- Daman was born in Seattle, Washington. He is of White ethnicity.
- Also, he celebrates his birthday on June 5 every year. Hence, his birth sign is Gemini.
- Besides, he likes to resemble himself to anime characters during his spare time. Daman also owns a pet cat.