Damiere Byrd is a popular American football wide receiver who plays for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). While studying at college, he used to play college football at South Carolina. Actually, he was the fastest player on the team.
In 2015, he was drafted by the Carolina Panthers as an undrafted free agent. Also, he was a member of the Arizona Cardinals. After practicing for a year with the Panthers in the rookie season, he was picked by the Carolina Panthers and signed a 4-year contract on February 9, 2016. He was an active player since then.
On March 23, 2020, Damiere Byrd signed a 1-year contract with the New England Patriots. Overall, his performance and relation with each team are quite impressive.
Quick Facts: Damiere Byrd
|Birthday||January 27, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Football wide receiver|
|Parents||Adrian and Dana Byrd|
10 Facts on Damiere Byrd
- Damiere Byrd is a tall guy whose height is around 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). Likewise, he has a muscular body with a weight of 87 kg.
- According to Spotrac, Damiere Byrd has signed a one-year contract with the Patriots with a signing bonus of $350,000, and an average salary will be $1,600,000. Surely, his net worth will be in millions of dollars including bonuses and salary.
- Damien Byrd was born in 1993. His current age is 27 years as of 2021.
- Moving on to his relationship status, Damiere Byrd has no girlfriend lately. Probably, he had at least one relationship in the past.
- The budding football player Damiere Byrd has garnered 57.4k devotees on the Instagram account and 19.6k devotees on the Twitter account.
- According to Wikipedia, Damiere played 11 games with the Arizona Cardinals scoring a career-high record of 32 catches for 359 yards and one touchdown.
- Damiere Byrd was born to his parents in Erial, New Jersey. Hence, he holds an American nationality.
- His father and mother’s name is Adrian and Dana Byrd respectively.
- Byrd joined Timber Creek Regional High School based in New Jersey.
- At last, he won the National Indoor 60-Meter Track title when he was at high school.