Dan Chisena is an American football player who plays for the Minnesota Vikings. The Wide receiver played college football with the Penn State University and was one of the promising talents. However, he has not got enough privileges to shine for the Vikings yet. But looks like it is going to change soon.
Chisena is very soon to be announced a member of the 53 man roster of the Vikings. After his appearance in the training, the speculations were very close to being true. There’s a huge probability that he could be the all-out wide receiver Vikings are so desperate for. Still a Rookie, The 23-year-old has an extraordinary platform to prove his worth this season. Let’s find out more about this young talent.
|Profession||Football Wide Receiever|
— Penn State Football (@PennStateFball) April 13, 2019
10 Facts on Dan Chisena
- Dan Chisena is an American Wide Reciever who plays for the NFL side, Minnesota Vikings.
- Moreover, the football player is just 23 years old. He has already spent two seasons with the Vikings.
- Likewise, Dan stands at a height of 1.91 meters and weighs about 91 kg. His lighting pace can be a very valuable asset for him going forward in his career.
- His salary, however, is not yet disclosed by the team. We haven’t heard NFL players getting underpaid now, have we?
- The player has not talked about his personal life yet. He had a girlfriend, Maddison, when he was in College. As of now, it is not known.
- Dan Chisena will be in the 53 man roster for the Vikings for the upcoming season of the NFL.
- Moreover, he is from the United States and his ethnicity is White.
- Unfortunately, the receiver has not given away facts about his parents and family yet.
- Dan doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography but it won’t stay like that for long as the season progresses. He does have his bio on ESPN.
- However, his tendency to privacy is nothing new. He has kept his social media accounts private as well.