Dan Ige is an American mixed martial artist who is currently fighting in the Featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He is often called by nicknames like “Dynamite” and “50k.”
Moreover, he has pretty decent records in the competition. He has won 14 out of 17 fights, losing only 3 of them. The last one came against Calvin Kattar in an eyecatching thriller.
|Birthday||August 6, 1991|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
10 Facts on Dan Ige
- Dan Ige is an American professional MMA fighter who competes in the Featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. As of recent rankings, he is ranked #10 in the division.
- Moreover, Dan is happily married to his wife, Savannah Ige. The couple shares an elegant relationship for a long time. His wife is a fitness trainer and also helps him for pre-match fitness.
- Likewise, Dan is around 28 years old at the moment. He celebrates his birthday on August 6 every year.
- As for his next fight, the official decision is yet to be made. But fans want to see him going head to head with Shane Burgos.
- Talking about his physicality, he has a height of around 1.7 meters. Likewise, he weighs 145 lbs, just making him eligible to fight in the Featherweight Division.
- Moreover, his nationality is America as he was born in Hawaii, United States. Also, he is multi-ethnic.
- As of now, Dan and his wife are residing in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Savannah was termed as the fittest woman in Nevada in 2019.
- Moving on to children, the couple doesn’t seem to have one.
- The details about childhood and parents of Ige are not known at the moment. The facts will be updated once they are available.
- Dan Ige is one of the most loved MMA fighters. His Instagram presence with more than 55k followers is not the only evidence of his fame.