Dan Niles Wikipedia Bio: Get to know the American businessman and CEO in depth!
Dan Niles is an American Businessman, hedge fund manager, and researcher. He is a very well-known figure on Wall Street which he joined in the 1990s. Furthermore, Dan currently serves as the founder and CEO of Satori Fund.
Dan Niles Wikipedia Bio: Who is He?
Dan Niles Wikipedia bio is unavailable. But, he does have a Twitter bio with 24.6k followers.
Having said that, the stock of @thesisterhoodband, I think is going to go up quite a bit when their new singles drop on May 10th. Great date night yesterday with my wife at the Warfield and loved meeting the talented @alyssabonagura & @realrubystewart. pic.twitter.com/FNdgFSURGZ
— Dan Niles (@DanielTNiles) April 26, 2019
Dan Niles is the age of 53 years old. He was born on June 29, 1967. Similarly, his horoscope sign is Cancer.
Dan Niles Net Worth And Fortune
Dan Niles’s company owns a net worth of $100 million.
Dan worked as the manager of AlphaOne Capital Partners for nearly 12 years. Now, he is the Portfolio manager of his own company Satori Fund. Therefore, we do not doubt Dan’s massive fortune.
His Family And Wife
Dan Niles’s family has Sri Lankan roots.
Though he is a renowned personality, Dan Niles’s wife details are limited. Nevertheless, Dan Niles is godfather to the famous rapper Golden Landis Von Jones, aka 24kgoldn.
|Birthday||June 29, 1967|
|Age||53 years old|
|Education||Boston University and Stanford University|
Some Facts on Dan Niles
- Dan Niles started his career as an engineer. He attended Boston University to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering. Likewise, he also possesses a master’s degree from Standford University.
- However, Dan later shifted his focus to investing. He started working for Robertson Stephens as an investment banker in 1990.
- In 2000, Niles was hired by Lehman Brothers. Thus, he left his job at Robertson and obtained the position of MD in Lehman Brothers.
- The businessman was unstoppable. In fact, he became the CEO of Neuberger Berman Technology Management, LLC in 2004. Consequently, he was awarded the MARHedge US Performance Awards in 2006 as the Best Newcomer.
- On Wall Street, Dan goes by the nickname of the Michael Jordan of Technology Stock Analysts.