Dana Rettke is a famous American professional volleyball player. Dana Rettke is among those exciting player who has even presented their country at the international level. She plays in a middle blocker position and due to her bigger height, she has even extra advantage while playing her game. She is very young yet very beautiful and with her excellent gameplay, she is on top of her professional career.
Dana Rettke is an award-winning volleyball player. She started her professional career back in 2017 where she played for Wisconsin Badgers women’s volleyball team. Dana wears jersey number 20 for the national team while jersey number 16 for the club.
|Birthday||January 20, 1999|
|Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Parents||John Rettke, Kathy Rettke|
|Salary||$79,000 Per Year|
|Education||University of Wisconsin|
10 Facts on Dana Rettke:
- Dana Rettke was born on January 20, 1999, in Riverside, Illinois, United States of America.
- Dana’s age as of 2020 is exactly 21 years old and at such a young age she has been sensational to look for.
- She is currently single and doesn’t have a boyfriend yet as Dana Rettke is just focused on her professional career.
- She is available on her Instagram account @dana_rettke where Dana Rettke has more than 23.4k followers.
- Talking about her profession she is a full-time volleyball player and a student who is studying business.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is about a million dollars as her salary at the club is about 79 thousand dollars per year.
- Dana Rettke is currently playing for the Wisconsin Badgers team and she has been with the team since 2016.
- Dana Rettke is an American Volleyball player who won Big Ten Female Athlete of the Year back in the 2019/2020 season.
- She is the daughter of John Rettke and Kathy Rettke and has a sister named Leah Rettke as she has posted it on her social media.
- Her height stands at 6 feet and 8 inches tall which is more than 2.03m high.