Terri Stubblefield has been very popular for being a former 49ers basketball player, Dana Stubblefield‘s ex-wife. As per reports claimed by News Break, her ex-husband was charged for raping a disabled woman and this is the major reason why the couple is no more together currently. They were married for almost 7 years and now, they are no more together since February 2016.
Official reports suggest that Dana had promised the lady a babysitting job but in the end, he turned out raping her. Also, it has been known that he paid around $80 after raping her. However, the lady didn’t stay quiet and immediately informed the authorities.
10 Facts on Terri Stubblefield:
- Terri Stubblefield and her ex-husband shared a total number of two children together during their 7 years of marriage.
- Although Dana had raped the disabled woman back in 2016, he was convicted very recently, in July 2020.
- Currently, we have been trying to figure out Terri Stubblefield’s net worth in 2020 which seems to be missing.
- Furthermore, her ex-husband played as a defensive tackle for the San Francisco 49ers in the NFL.
- Moreover, she is not that popular which is why you won’t find Terri Stubblefield’s bio on Wikipedia. Instead, you can visit The Sun to find more about her.
- Since she isn’t as popular as her husband, we are totally unknown about her professional life currently.
- Talking about Terri Stubblefield’s maternal family members, she likes to keep everything about her private which is why this information is currently under review.
- Also, we have no idea about her exact age as well as her birthday seems missing.
- As stated by Mercury News, Dana has now been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- Apart from just raping the disabled lady, it has been known that he had threatened her with a gun.