Dandapani is a businessman, motivational speaker, and priest, he is known for his insights into spirituality. As a young graduate of Electrical Engineering, he had a bustling career in front of him but he left it all to become a monk.
Who Is Dandapani’s Guru? Dandapani went to a Hindu temple in Hawaii and took up tutelage under Guru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, after spending a decade in strict discipline, his vows expired and he ventured out into the world and applied his skills as an entrepreneur.
|Profession||Hindu priest; entrepreneur; international speaker|
How a nation changed my life. Read my latest blog post. Link in bio. https://t.co/kRIJ6dl4GK
— Dandapani (@DandapaniLLC) November 2, 2020
10 Facts About Dandapani
- Dandapani is married and has a wife but he has chosen not to reveal any information about his family in the media. According to this source, he lives with his wife in New York and they have a daughter together.
- The former monk has also kept his age and birthday a secret. Some sources claim that he is in his late 40s as of November 2020.
- He does not have a Wikipedia page but you can read all about him in this article.
- According to LinkedIn, he is the director of Dandapani LLC, a US-based company that he founded and runs.
- The same source as above also states that he lives in Queens County, New York.
- Apart from his executive position at the foundation, he is also a motivational speaker who has given speeches in Ted and TedX talks.
- In addition to this, he also has an online course and some books.
- He has used his experience as a former monk in his motivational speeches and books. He is also a spiritual leader and believes in Eastern and Hindu philosophies.
- The entrepreneur and his wife have a 33-acre spiritual sanctuary and botanical garden. They use this Costa Rica facility as part of their spiritual mission.
- He also has a lot of international clients and some multinational companies.