Danica Johnson is an actress. She is famous for the works she did to date. She has gained thousands of fans and followers who love her for her personality and her acting skills. She is from England.
|Birthday||May 8, 1997|
|Parents||British-Indian father and Irish-British mother|
|Education||Saint Joseph’s Catholic Girls College, Saint Benedict, University of Leeds|
She was interested in arts from a young age. She has also been part of theaters and dramas in her initial days. When she was just 5 years old she started learning piano and gained herself 7 grade in ABRSM Piano.
Details about her can be gained from her IMDb page where there are details related to her studies and her career. Some info about her parents is also available on her IMDb page. Though she has her details on IMDb she does not have her biography on Wikipedia. She is mostly known as Miriam in Lise We Tell in the 2017 film.
10 Facts About Danica Johnson:
- Danica Johnson was born on May 8, 1997, and she is currently just 23 years of age.
- Her information cannot be found on Wikipedia at such an early stage.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 3 inches but we are unknown about her weight and other body measurements.
- We do not know anything related to her boyfriend and love life right now.
- Even her approximate net worth seems missing right now which will be definitely updated later.
- All we know about her parents is that her mother is English-Irish while her father is British-Indian.
- Danica seems to have kept her Instagram profile private too.
- Professionally, she is called an actress who appeared in the 2017-film called Lies We Tell as Miriam.
- Danica is a British who was born in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
- She had completed her graduation from various institutions like Saint Joseph’s Catholic Girls College, Saint Benedict, University of Leeds, etc.