Daniel Iversen is a professional football player from Denmark. He is playing football for the Belgian First Division A side football team, OH Leuven. He was transferred to this football club by Leicester City on loan. Daniel has played for the football teams like Esbjerg, Leicester City, Oldham Athletic, Rotherham United, and OH Leuven.
Daniel has also played in the national team of Denmark. In the year 2012, he was selected for the first time in Denmark’s national team on the U16 division. And after that, he has been selected consecutively in Denmark U17, U18, U19, U10, and U21 national team.
Know more facts about Daniel Iversen from below.
|Birthday||July 19, 1997|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
10 Facts On Daniel Iversen
- Daniel Iversen was born as Daniel Lonne Iversen in the year 1997. He is 23 years of age as of 2020.
- Born and raised in Denmark, Daniel holds the Danish nationality. And he belongs to the Caucasian ethnic background.
- Daniel celebrates his birthday on the 19th day of July. Moreover, his birth sign is Cancer.
- He is about 6 feet and 4 inches tall which is 1.93 in meters. And his body weight is 80 kg.
- Daniel got into football playing on Esbjerg at a very early age. Later, he played for Leicester City from 2016 to 2018 in his youth career.
- Daniel’s senior career started in 2018 playing for Leicester City. He was transferred to the clubs like Oldham Athletic, Rotherham United, and OH Leuven on loan.
- From the year 2012 to the year 2019, Daniel played in the Denmark national team under different divisions.
- Daniel has not shared information about his parents and other family members.
- Daniel seems to be single currently.
- The net worth and salary details of Daniel is unknown. However, we know that his current market value is 400Th Euros.