Daniel Maldini is a famous professional Italian football player. He is the son of the greatest defender in the game Paolo Maldini. Daniel plays as an attacking midfielder for the club as well as for his youth national team and is one of the biggest future to the national team and is also regarded as an heir to the greatest defender Paolo Maldini.
Daniel Maldini started his youth career in Milan in 2010 when he was just 9 years old and has stayed in Milan and found his spot in the first team in the year 2020. Most of his family members are from the footballing history as his grandfather was captain of the Milan side and brother is also a professional footballer.
|Height||6 ft 1 inches|
|Parents||Paolo Maldini(Father) Adriana Fossa(Mother)|
|Salary||700 pounds per week|
10 Facts on Daniel Maldini:
- Daniel Maldini was born on October 11, 2001, in Milan, Italy.
- His age is 18 years old and is just 20 days shy from turning 19 years od age.
- His current salary at the club is around 700 pounds per week and his net worth is approximately $500 thousand dollars however his father’s net worth is more than 26 million dollars.
- Talking about his girlfriend he is currently single and not dating anyone as of now and is just focused on his footballing career.
- Daniel is the son of Paolo Maldini one of the greatest to have played football and his mother Adriana Fossa is a Venezuelan model.
- He has a sibling brother named Christian Maldini who is also a professional footballer playing for S.S.D. Pro Sesto and he is a defender in his side.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 1 inch tall 1.87 m high.
- He has played 4 games for the youth team of Italy under 18 and under 19 levels in 2019.
- Daniel has his own Instagram account named @dani.malda where he has more than 292k followers.
- Daniel Maldini is a footballer who has signed his contract with the club until 2024 and his market value is more than 400 thousand pounds.