Famed for White Lines and Ashes to Ashes, Daniel Mays is a celebrated public figure in the United Kingdom, still, his wife, Louise Burton lives a low key life. Just like other celebrity couples, Louise Burton and her husband, Daniel Mays have attended several red carpet events.
Though she appears in public with her husband every now and then, she barely opens up in the media about her personal belongings. So, it is hard to figure out what Daniel May’s wife, Louise Burton does for a living.
Find out what’s there to know about Daniel’s wife.
10 Facts on Louise Burton
- Louise Burton is a celebrity family member. The Internet knows her as the wife of British actor, Daniel Mays. Daniel is famed for his roles in movies like White Lines and Fisherman’s Friends.
- Born in the United Kingdon, Louise Burton is a British national. Her husband is also a British national.
- Daniel and Louise Burton dated each other for some time before getting married. The detail about their wedding and relationship is not pubic yet.
- The couple has a child, a son named Mylo Burton-Mays together.
- Her husband, Daniel was born on March 31, 1978. He is 42 years old now. But, the detail about Louise Burton’s age and birthday is not public.
- She could be around the same age as her husband. As of 2020, she could be around 40 years old.
- You can find Louise’s husband Daniel on social media, Twitter, and Instagram. But, Louise Burton’s social media profiles are missing.
- The exact figure of Louise Burton’s net worth is not public. But, her husband is said to have a net worth of $5 million as of 2020.
- So far, the detail about Louise Burton’s job and professional detail is not known.
- Louise Burton seems to have an attractive height. She could be around 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Her husband, Daniel Mays stands 6 feet and 2 inches tall.