Tommaso Buti is an Italian businessman, who served as CEO of Fashion Café. He now serves as the Chief Operating Officer of a large Italian company. Moreover, he has started a successful charitable initiative to raise funds for UNICEF.
Recently, President Donald Trump granted a full pardon to him on his last day at the office. He is of Italian nationality and a respected businessman.
Tommaso was married to popular model Daniela Peštová. The duo divorced after three years in 1998.
Quick Facts: Tommaso Buti Wikipedia: Everything On Daniela Peštová Ex-Husband
Here is the list of pardons and commutations on the White House site: https://t.co/nIKoy0S0hF
— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) January 20, 2021
10 Facts On Tommaso Buti
- Tommaso Buti is an Italian businessman by job who served as CEO of Fashion Café. He and his brother Francesco Buti founded the restaurant in 1995.
- Tommaso is the ex-husband of the Czech model. Daniela Peštová. The duo married in 1995 and divorced after three years in 1998.
- Regarding the children, Tommaso and her former wife Daniela shares a son from their relationship. Their son Yannick Fausto was born in 1996.
- Tommaso Buti’s net worth was estimated in millions. He was one of the prominent businessmen at his time.
- Buti was charged with financial fraud involving a chain of restaurants, 20 years ago. He and his brother Francesco were arrested in December 2000.
- However, he has not been convicted in the United States. Recently, the United States president pardoned him on the last day of his office on January 19, 2021.
- Tommaso Buti is of age 53 and was born in the year 1967. However, there is no information on his birthday.
- He comes from a business family as his elder brother Francesco Buti was his business partner.
- Tommaso Buti is not featured on the Wikipedia page. However, some news website has covered his mini-bio.
- According to the sources, Tommaso came to the United States from Italy in 1989 after the feud with his father, who was a wealthy businessman.