Daniela Poggi Wikipedia Husband Instagram Bio Eta: How old is she? Here are all the details you should know about her.
Daniela Poggi Wikipedia is available. According to the page, she is the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
Well-known as an actress, Daniela had kicked off her career in 1974. Her first-ever show was a television movie called L’acqua cheat, where she had played the role of Ida. She went on to appear in almost 81 different shows.
Some of her most popular shows include Viaggio d’amore, Incantesimo, St. Paul, etc. Her latest show was Dillo al-mare, where she played the role of Emma.
Daniela Poggi Eta Revealed
Daniela Poggi’s age (eta) has been revealed to be 66 years. She was reportedly born on October 17, 1954.
Since she was born in Savona, Liguria, Italy, she is considered an Italian citizen. Apart from being an actress, we can recognize her as a director and writer too.
|Birthday||October 17, 1954|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Director, Writer, Dancer, Television Presenter|
Facts On Daniela Poggi
- Daniela Poggi husband details are still a mystery. So, we are unsure whether she has been married or not.
- Moreover, we can find Daniela Poggi on Instagram. She has already earned 5.6 thousand followers under the username @daniela_poggi_official.
- According to Daniela Poggi’s bio on IMDb, she was the writer and director of Viaggio d’amore, a short movie.
- Apart from her marital status, we are also completely unknown about Daniela’s children.
- Raised in Savona, Poggi had to move to Milan with her family members. This was the time when she started her acting career.
- Along with Instagram, she is also equally active on Facebook (8.4 thousand followers) and Twitter (1.2 thousand followers).
- Furthermore, it’s known that she is also a television presenter and a stage actress. However, not much is known about her stage dramas.
- Speaking about her education, she had completed her high school graduation from Linguistic High-school. She has also studied ballet; so, it’s sure that she is a great dancer.