Danielle Avitable is a reporter and anchor from the United States of America. She is currently working for the Nexstar Media Group NBC4 WCMH-TV. She joined this television network in the first month of 2019.
Because of her work, she has been nominated for Emmy Awards. And she has won the Best TV News Anchor award while she was working for the WJTV. Also in 2016, she won the Edward R. Murrow Award. Know more about this award-winning anchor from the facts below.
|Birthday||September 24, 1990|
|Parents||Louise and Michael Avitable|
|Salary||$70k – $120k.|
|Education||Florida State University|
10 Interesting Facts About Danielle Avitable
- Anchor on NBC4, Danielle Avitable is 30 years old as of 2020. She was born in the year 1990. And her birthday is on the 23rd day of September.
- Danielle was born to her mother Louise Avitable and father Michael Avitable. Her father passed away when she was just 7 years of age. She has two siblings, both are brothers and younger than her.
- Born and raised in the United States, Danielle Avitable holds an American nationality. But we are unknown about her ethnic background.
- Talking about her academics, she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication and Media Studies from Florida State University.
- During college days, Danielle met a guy named Ryan Byrnes with whom she had a romantic relationship. Their relation became more strong and ended up getting married.
- Danielle and Ryan tied the knot on the 22nd day of June 2019 in Florida.
- The information regarding the statics of her height, weight, and other body measurements is not available.
- We also don’t have the figures for her net worth. But we know that her salary lies in the range of $70k and $120k.
- She currently lives in Colombus, Ohio with her husband and her dog.
- Follow her on her Instagram @davitable to know more about her.