Danielle DiLorenzo is a very popular American reality television star who has been appearing in the very popular reality television series franchise named Survivor. Also, she is well-known as an actress who has appeared in some of the most amazing shows like Armynel, The Black Russian, 180, etc.
|Birthday||June 3, 1981|
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Actress|
|Education||Quinnipiac University and Northeastern University|
Very recently, she reappeared in the show where she discussed the cocaine that washed ashore in Panama. Danielle only started her acting career in the year 2010 when she got to play the role of 3rd girlfriend in the short movie named Game Over.
But, she has not appeared in any shows since 2014 when she last appeared in the television short movie called F.O.S. Her appearance in the recent episode of Survivor has made her fans really happy.
10 Facts on Danielle DiLorenzo:
- Danielle DiLorenzo is a reality television star who has been appearing in the reality television franchise named Survivor since the year 2006.
- She recently revealed a story about how a kilo of cocaine rolled up and washed the ashore in Panama.
- As she was born on June 3, 1981, she is already 39 years of age now.
- We can surely find her on Instagram where she has managed to earn a total of 5.4 thousand followers.
- There is nothing to know about her height, weight, and other body measurements currently.
- From her Instagram profile, we have come to know that she got married to her longtime boyfriend (@rdnath82 on Instagram).
- According to reports claimed by Net Worth Post, she has an estimated net worth of nearly $250 thousand.
- Born in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, USA, she is an American citizen for sure.
- Apart from being just a reality television star, Danielle is considered to be an actress as well, and she has already appeared in nearly 7 different shows until now.
- She had attended two institutions – Quinnipiac University and Northeastern University.