Danielle Hartnett is a renowned actress and comedian known for her role in the film Delta Farce and Looking for My Brother. She is a multi-talented woman as a writer and a voiceover. She has also appeared in theaters and commercials as well.
However, her performance at the stage is well appreciated by the audience. She has managed to win a million hearts within a short period of time. Her unique voice has credits in various 3D animated movies like Life of PI, The Avengers, X men, and many more.
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Parents||Dayle Davidson Hartnett and W Joseph Hartnett|
10 facts on Danielle Hartnett
- Danielle Hartnett was born in 1978. Her age is 42 years as of now.
- She hails from the United States. Danielle was born and raised in Santa Monica, California.
- Danielle Hartnett’s zodiac sign is not updated in the media.
- How tall is she? Speaking about her physical appearance, her height is 5 feet 10 inches (1.78m) tall and her weight is 61 kg. She has a perfect physique with an eye-catching personality.
- Explaining her marital status, she is married. Her husband’s name is Christian Whittaker. He was Danielle’s college crush. The duo got married in 2009. Besides, the couples have two daughters named Josephine Roosevelt Whittaker and Clara Louise Whittaker.
- Her latest net worth or salary is not revealed on the internet. Surely, her net worth is in a million bucks.
- It looks like she is very interested in beauty products. In short, we can say she is a beautician. We can see a lot of makeover pictures on her Instagram account.
- Moving to her family deets, her father and mother’s name is Dayle Davidson Hartnett and W Joseph Hartnett respectively. Moreover, they have their own marketing consultancy in Los Angeles.
- We can find her information on other sources like IMDB. Sadly, her name is not listed on Wikipedia lately.
- Apart from this, she is also available on social media like Instagram and Twitter with good followers. Similarly, she has her own YouTube channel called daniwhitt.