Danielle Lyn is a Filipino actress who is best known for her role in the AMC horror TV show, Creepshow. She portrayed the role of “Celia” in the 2019 Tv series. The actress starred as a guest in an episode called “Lydia Lane’s Better Half.”
Moreover, she has had roles in the Netflix movie, Nappily Ever After and also in Robert Schwentke’s action movie, Allegiant. Her role was praised by the critics as well as the fans. Besides, she is also an ice skater and author. Danielle has written a book of poems. Born to Filipino parents, she is currently residing in the United States. Here is everything you need to know about her and more
|Birthday||June 24, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
10 Facts on Danielle Lyn
- Danielle Lyn is an American Filipino actress who is known for her appearance in the Netflix movie, Nappily Ever After.
- However, the actress is yet to be dedicated to a Wikipedia biography. She is still to be landed a lead role.
- As of now, she is 30 years old. She looks younger than that though.
- Moving on to her physical status, she has a height of around 5 feet and 4 inches. She possesses long dark hair and black eyes.
- As for her boyfriend, she doesn’t seem to have one at the moment. The actress is single and focused on her career.
- Moreover, she has a significant social media presence with more than 12k followers on Instagram.
- Likewise, Danielle celebrates her birthday on June 24 every year with her family.
- Speaking of them, she was born to Filipino parents. However, further information about them is vague.
- Apart from being an actress, she is also a poet and author. She has published a book full of poetry.
- Besides, Danielle Lyn is also a professional Ice Skater. However, she opted to choose different work than that.