Danilo Kamber is a German actor. He came into the acting industry as a child actor from the movie named as Unter Anderen Umstanden (2006). And he has also been part of the series, The Peppercorns.
Danilo was already known as a child actor but later from How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast), he became more popular. He has portrayed the character of Lenny Sander. This series is about the drug business ran by two characters all over Europe. Here is more information available about Danilo Kamber.
10 Facts About Danilo Kamber
- Danilo Kamber was born in the year 2000. And he is 20 years old as of 2020.
- We don’t have the information regarding Danilo’s birthday and his birth sign.
- Danilo Kamber was born in Hamburg, Germany and he holds German nationality. He has not shared his ethnicity.
- The information about Danilo’s parents and other family members are not available. But you can see pictures of him with his father on his Instagram.
- We don’t have the exact measurements of Danilo’s height, weight, and other body statics. However, looking at his Instagram pictures and seeing him on series, he has good height. Moreover, he is slightly chubby.
- Danilo Kamber has kept his personal life very private. So, we don’t have any idea about his girlfriend and relationships.
- Details regarding his net worth and earnings are also not available. But working in Netflix’s series, he definitely makes a good amount of money.
- He doesn’t have his own Wikipedia page. But you can his IMDB profile.
- According to his Instagram profile, he is associated with the agency named as CDreikauss.
- You can find him only on Instagram. He is not active on other social media pages. And he has about 16.4k followers on his Ig.