With a strong mind and determination from a very young age, Dannon Green made it through all. Dannon Green is an American actor, director, and producer who is mostly recognized for his works in “Baby Boy“, “Butter“, “For da Love of Money“, and “I Am The Dream“.
Besides that, Dannon has also graced his acting on UPN’s sitcoms “Moesha”, “Girlfriends”, and “One On One”.
|Birthday||April 13, 1966|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$1.1 million|
|Education||The Ohio State University|
10 Facts about Dannon Green
- Dannon Green is not available on Wikipedia’s bio as of now. However, we assume that this article will certainly help you know more about him.
- According to his IMDb bio, Dannon Green is a multi-capable TV personality as he is an Actor, Writer as well as Producer.
- As of now, Dannon Green was born on April 13, 1966, belonging to American nationality. So, his age is 54 years old. His birth sign is Aries.
- His IMDb suggests that Dannon has several Actor credits for “The Hills“, “Civilian Life” and others, and some Writer and Producer credits.
- Speaking of his physique, he stands with a height of 5 feet 8 inches but his weight is not revealed as of now.
- Dannon Green is available on Instagram as well as Twitter. However, he does not seem to be that active as of now. His Twitter account has only 157 followers and his Instagram account has only 328 followers.
- Moreover, he has made his TV debut on Apollo Comedy Hour. And, from that point of time, he is constantly getting into eminence.
- According to filmfreeway.com, currently, he is single as he has never spoken about his girlfriend or relationship.
- Currently, he is writing and directing his first-ever own documentary “The Executioners” which is a story based on a boxing gym out of Philadelphia.
- As per networthpost.org, Dannon has an estimated net worth of $1.1 million with a successful professional career. However, his earning is yet to be disclosed.