Danny Cowley is a very famous football coach and also a football player who used to play as a midfielder. Most recently he worked as the manager of the team Huddersfield Town. To the date, he managed many teams and brought good changes to that team.
|Birthday||October 22, 1978|
|Profession||Fromer Footballer, Football Coach|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
As he used to play football as a midfielder his playing career ended in 2007 due to injury. He started his career as a manager from being an assistant in the team Concord Rangers. On this team, he worked as an assistant from 2007-2008, and from 2008-2015 he worked as a manager. Teams managed by him are Concord Rangers, Braintree Town, Lincoln City, and Huddersfield Town.
Hi @andyhelson , please send your Dad my very best wishes. Can you let him know we are thinking of him & thank him for all his support during our time at Lincoln City FC. It is a very special football club because of people like you & your Dad. Best Danny Cowley ❤️🤍 UTI https://t.co/AaYyyagIWf
— Danny Cowley (@dancowley1) June 12, 2020
In July 2020 he was removed from his position as the manager of the team Huddersfield Town. His biography is on Wikipedia contains all the details related to him. Some of his personal life is also discussed on his wiki page.
10 Facts About Danny Cowley:
- Danny Cowley has already been married and the name of his beautiful wife is Danny Cowley.
- He is supposedly born on October 22, 1978, and now, he has reached the age of 41 years.
- We can find all his information on Wikipedia, the very free encyclopedia.
- His salary at Huddersfield Town was around $1 million before being sacked.
- According to a report of the season 2019-20, Danny’s net worth was taken to be in the range between $1 million and $5 million.
- Talking about his family, he has a brother Nicky Cowley who worked as an assistant manager during his time at Huddersfield Town.
- He is of English nationality as he was born in London Borough of Havering, United Kingdom.
- He is professionally called as a football coach who was very recently sacked by Huddersfield Town after managing the English side for just 10 months.
- Before being a football coach, Danny was a professional football player whose specific position was a midfielder.
- We can find the sacked manager of Huddersfield Town on Twitter where he has almost 20.9 thousand followers.