Danny Fujikawa is an American actor, musician, and co-founder of Lightwave Records in Los Angeles which was established in 2013. However, he is most recognized for being the partner of a famous Hollywood actress, Kate Hudson.
|Birthday||10 June 1986|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Musician ; Actor|
|Parents||Ron Fujikawa (Father); Melissa Linehan (Mother)|
|Siblings||Michael Fujikawa; Brady Fujikawa|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Kate Hudson|
|Children||Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa|
As per his wiki, Kate Hudson’s boyfriend, Danny Fujikawa current age is 34 years. Moreover, he is also active on his Instagram which has more than 4K followers. The following are some of the facts about him.
10 Facts on Danny Fujikawa
- Danny Fujikawa was born on 10 June 1986 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
- By the virtue of his birth, Danny is of American nationality having a Japanese Asian ethnicity background.
- He is the son of Ron Fujikawa (father) and Melissa Linehan (mother). Furthermore, Danny has two sibling brothers whose names are Michael Fujikawa and Brady Fujikawa.
- As per his IMDb profile, he has also acted in short movies such as Burt & Bart; Flat and Scumbag.
- Moving towards his relationship status, Danny is currently in a lovely relationship with his lovely girlfriend, Kate Hudson. The couple has been dating since December 2016.
- From their union, the duo is also blessed with a daughter, Rani Hudson Fujikawa who was born on 2 October 2018.
- As of now, Danny Fujikawa is not married to Kate Hudson. However, the lovebirds are enjoying each other company and love their children wholeheartedly.
- Speaking of their children, Danny is also the stepfather to Kate Hudson’s two sons Ryder Robinson (born on 7 January 2004) and Bing Bellamy (born on 9 July 2011).
- Danny Fujikawa stands at a towering height of 6 feet 2 inches and possesses a charming personality.
- From his profession, Danny has earned a decent sum of income. His net worth is at $500K. Also according to the online, The Richest.com his partner, Kate Hudson’s net worth is a whopping $38 million.