Danny Taylor is well-known for being Shirley Ballas‘s boyfriend and as per speculations, the couple is now ready to marry each other. Talking about his girlfriend Shirley Ballas is a well-known ballroom dancer, dance teacher, and dance adjudicator. Also, she is often recognized for being the judge of Strictly Come Dancing.
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Drama Coach|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Shirley Ballas|
|Education||Webber Douglas Academy|
Speaking about Danny, he is a well-known actor who is only recognized in the theatres. He is widely recognized for his role in West End and is also considered to be one of the best theatre actors in England. Just like his girlfriend, he is also a dancer who has been well trained in ballroom, tap, and waltz.
10 Facts on Danny Taylor:
- Danny Taylor stands at a height of approximately 6 feet and 1 inch tall. Also, we can confirm that he weighs approximately 73 kg.
- With around 4.9 thousand followers, Danny Taylor can be found on Instagram under the username @danieltayloresq.
- Well-known as Shirley Ballas‘s boyfriend, the couples are predicted to engaged in early 2021, as per reports from Daily Mail.
- Moving on to his age, Danny Taylor is currently 47 years old and is nearly 13 years older than Shirley.
- As of 2020, the estimated net worth of this amazing theatre actor is under calculation and the official statement will be released very soon.
- Talking more about his job, apart from being an actor and dancer, he is also known for being a singer, songwriter, and drama coach.
- According to his bio, he had played a vital role in the popular television series named The Bill and Brookside.
- Apart from just Instagram, we can follow him on Twitter too and he has around 5.5 thousand followers there.
- Previously, he was married to Sharon Byatt and the couple even shares a son together.
- Since you came to read this article after not finding Danny’s Wikipedia, we hope we have delivered enough details about him to clear all the doubts that you had before.