Darnell Mooney is an American football wide receiver who plays for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League. He was selected by the Bears in the fifth round of the 2020 NFL Draft as the 173rd overall pick.
Born and raised in Alabama, Darnell played his college football for Tulane University. He scored a total of 19 touchdowns throughout his collegiate career.
Quick Facts: Darnell Mooney Height, Weight And 10 Facts To Know About
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Football wide receiver|
Moreover, the wide receiver made his NFL Debut against the game with Detriot Lions. He had an impressive debut, however, his form deteriorated after he played several games. Following the playoff games, Darnell Mooney will not be a part of the main team.
Here are a few facts to know about the football player.
10 Facts on Darnell Mooney
- Darnell Mooney is an American football player who plays for the NFL side, Chicago Bears. He plays as a wide receiver.
- As of 2021, Darnell Mooney is currently just 23 years old. He made his NFL debut at the age of 22.
- The wider receiver celebrates his birthday on October 29 every year. He was born and raised in Alabama.
- Moreover, Darnell Mooney stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. Similarly, the player weighs around 79 kg.
- As per SpotRac, Darnell Mooney has an annual salary of $850,000. He has a four-year contract with the Bears that lasts up to 2023.
- Hence, Darnell Mooney has an impressive net worth as well. His net worth is estimated in millions.
- Moving on, the player is single. Darnell Mooney doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment.
- You can find Darnell Mooney on Instagram and Twitter. Darnell Mooney has around 10k followers on Twitter.
- Likewise, he also has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. Not to mention the wide receiver absolutely deserves it.
- Darnell Mooney was picked by the NFL team, Chicago Bears in the fifth round of the 2020 Draft.
Leave a Reply