Darrynton Evans is a young and active American player who currently plays for the Tennesse Titans of the National Football League (NFL). He was waived by the Titans in the 3rd round of the 2020 NFL draft. Before joining the team, Evans played at Appalachian University. Undoubtedly, he is a quite good player since his college days.
According to CBS Sports, Evans comes back after the severe hamstring injury was very impressive. In Week 15, he carried the ball 8 times for 30 yards, two receptions for 27 yards, and a touchdown against the Lions. We must say, that was the best game ever played in his professional career.
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|Education||Appalachian State University|
10 Facts on Darrynton Evans
- How Old is Darrynton Evans? Well, Darrynton Evans was born on the 9th of July in 1988. His age is 22 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in Florida, the United States. Hence, he is an American by nationality.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Darrynton stands at a good height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m). Similarly, his weight is 92 kg. He is an athlete, so he has a muscular body type.
- As an NFL player, Evans signed a 4-year contract with the Titans with a signing bonus of $219,416, which contributes to his net worth. According to Spotrac, his average salary will be $499,996 in 2020.
- The talented player is active on social media outlets like Twitter and Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, Evans’s jersey number is #32, and his position on the team is Running Back.
- Discussing his relationship status, Darrynton is single and not dating anyone lately. To date, his involvement with girls is rarely seen in the media. This shows that he is focusing on his career.
- Explaining his family background, Darrynton’s father is Darry Evans and his mother is Evelyn Evans.
- Indeed, he is an educated and trained player. He attended Appalachian State University in North Carolina.
- Evans is one of the four children of his parents. He has three siblings; Darryl II, Kristen, and Dasmine Evans.