Dave Cavell is an American politician and lawyer. He is a Democratic Party member.
|Birthday||March 3, 1984|
|Ethnicity||Eastern European Jewish|
|Profession||Lawyer and Politicain|
|Parents||Stanley Cavell and Cathleen Cavell|
|Siblings||Benjamin Cavell and Rachel Cavell|
Dave was running to be elected as Massachusetts’ 4th Congressional District representative. However, he dropped out of the election. Cavell mentioned that he would be supporting Jesse Mermell for Congress.
Just voted early for @jessemermell! Huge credit to Brookline poll workers who had face shields, sanitizer, and a few good jokes.
— Dave Cavell (@DavidFCavell) August 27, 2020
10 Facts on Dave Cavell
- Dave Cavell is a 36 years old age American politician and lawyer. He was born on March 3, 1984. Likewise, he belongs to the Pisces horoscope sign.
- Dave is a member of the Democratic Party. He was running for election to the U.S. House. However, he recently announced he has suspended his election campaign.
- Cavell is happily married to his college-love and wife Kate Cavell. In fact, his wife is very supportive of his political endeavors. But, information of his children has been provided yet.
- Moving into his childhood bio, Dave is a native of Brookline, Massachusetts. Therefore, he an American born patriot. Likewise, he comes from the ethnicity of Eastern European Jewish ancestry.
- Dave’s parents are Stanley Cavell and Cathleen Cavell. Similarly, his father was an author and his mother was a lawyer. Furthermore, he has a brother, Benjamin Cavell, and a half-sister, Rachel Cavell.
- According to his Wikipedia page, Cavell attended Georgetown University Law Center. In addition, he got his bachelor’s degree from Tufts University in 2006.
- The politician is a modest and humble man. In fact, Dave rarely talks about his Net Worth. While he surely fights for the right of poor and underprivileged people.
- Cavell is of good height and has a good body. Furthermore, the handsome politician is always seen with a huge smile on his face.
- Dave’s main social account is his verified Twitter handle @DavidFCavell. Moreover, he is also fairly active on Instagram as @cavell4congress.
- Apart from this, Cavell is a former school teacher. Following his resignation, he even worked as a Presidential Speechwriter during the Obama Presidency.