Dave Giles is an American Politician for the Republican Party. Born in Endicott, New York, Dave is running for the election as a candidate for U.S. House Arizona Congressional 9th District.
Dave was a candidate in 2018 as well for the same party. He also lost the election in 2016 when he was running as a candidate in the same party and position. Dave is a Christian and Conservative with a strong belief against Immigrants and abortions.
|Birthday||June 2, 1952|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|Education||Rochester Institute of Technology|
I’m running to take back Arizona’s 9th District from a Leftist Democrat.
We can do it and bring back Constitutional principles. We have to take back the house district by district so we can get rid of Pelosi & win for America.
Pitch in here to help: https://t.co/IGK2XuPNoE pic.twitter.com/NDeekfCxkh
— Dave Giles for Congress (R) AZ-9 (@VoteGiles) May 24, 2020
10 Facts On Dave Giles
- Dave Giles is a 68-year-old politician who was born on June 2, 1952, in Endicott, New York, U.S.
- Dave Giles’s political party is Republican.
- Dave Giles comes from a background of a military family, his father served in World War II. By profession, dave was an Electrical Engineer.
- In regards to education, he graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer. He also went to get his degree in Theology from Drexel University and Living Word University and Life Christian University.
- Dave is married but information about his wife and family isn’t disclosed on the internet.
- Dave’s net worth is not disclosed on the internet, but as politician tends to earn a fortune from their profession, he probably has enough to live a good life.
- Dave’s religion is Christian and considers himself Conservative.
- In Dave’s campaign, his opinions on immigration, border security, and refugees are more on the negative side. He is also against abortion. His campaigns don’t include any issues that need to be addressed, that the LGBTQI+ community suffers from.
- Giles is on Twitter with 7216 followers where he endorses his election campaigns.
- Dave, before becoming a Republican Politician, had experience in power generation, power transmission, strategic operations, and technology. Not only that, but he also served as Executive Advisor and consultant to Saudi Oil Minister and Well Fargo. More information about him can also be found in his campaign blog.