Dave Jorgenson is an American editor, writer, and video producer known for his works in The Department of Satire and has written several scripts for the famous news post, The Washington Post. Furthermore, he is also renowned for conducting small children’s show, Short Takes.
|Profession||Video producer, writer, editor|
He has amassed amounts of followers on his Twitter. He became famous by posting several interesting videos on TikTok under the username @washingtonpost. In one of the videos, he could be seen dressing in a hilarious cockroach costume, Dave has not officially made his Instagram account.
10 Facts on Dave Jorgenson
- Dave Jorgenson was born possibly in the early 1990s in the United States of America. As per his wiki, Dave Jorgenson is currently 28 years of age.
- He is of American nationality having a white ethnic background.
- Jorgenson has not been revealed his family details to his fans and well-wishers.
- He is a highly educated man. He earned his BA in English writing from DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana in 2013.
- Through his entertaining and funny Tik Tok videos, he has accumulated millions of viewers on his Washington Post TikTok videos.
- Dave Jorgenson is also personally affiliated with Independent Journal Review.
- Washington Post TikTok guy, Dave Jorgenson has not officially disclosed that he is in a relationship with his girlfriend or has a wife. Hence, due to the lack of concrete information, we assume that he is possibly enjoying the single life.
- Dave Jorgenson has also earned a tremendous sum of income from his successful career as Washington Post’s video producer. As per glassdoor.com, a video editor/producer makes around $83,254 as an annual salary so we estimate he might be making somewhere near or more to this figure.
- Similarly, through his works, Dave Jorgenson has earned both name and fame. Hence, his net worth could be in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Dave has a pair of attractive blue colored eyes and short brown hair.