David Dinkins Jr is an executive of a network and a broadcast company. He is also the Senior Vice President and executive producer at Showtime Productions.
He is responsible for all the production of MMA and boxing telecasts. In addition to this, he has worked with some of the biggest sports networks in the world. other than this, he is also popular as the son of the late former Mayor of New York David N. Dinkins who passed away in November 2020.
|Name||David Dinkins Jr.|
|Profession||TV Executive; Producer|
|Parents||David Dinkins; Joyce Dinkins|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About David Dinkins Jr
- David Dinkins Jr’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but sources claim he is in his late 60s as of November 2020.
- David Dinkins Jr is part of the prestigious Dinkins family, his late father, David Dinkins, was the first African-American Mayor of New York.
- His father passed away from natural causes at his home at the age of 93.
- Moreover, David Dinkins Jr’s mother Joyce passed away just a month before the Mayor did.
- In addition to this, he also has a sibling but their information has not been released to the public.
- Dinkins Jr’s does not have a Wiki page but you can read all about him in this article.
- His net worth has not been revealed to the public but some sources claim that he has a net worth in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- David N. Dinkins’ son made this fortune from a career as a producer and network executive. He also serves as the head of all the production of MMA and boxing.
- He has also been active as a producer with networks like ABC, ESPN, CBS, etc. He was also the head of the Olympic broadcast in past years.
- David is also a Showtime producer and has been actively working with them since the 1990s.
Also Read: David N. Dinkins Death: How Did The Former Mayor Die? Cause Of Death Revealed