David Gauke wife and his married life. We will reveal everything about the politician below!
David Gauke is a British politician. He served as UK’s Lord Chancellor from 2018 to 2019. Likewise, he left the parliament in 2019. In 2020, Guake announced that he would be joining Macfarlanes. Thus, he is currently serving as the policy head of the company.
Meet David Gauke’s Wife and Family
David Gauke is marrried to wife Rachel Gauke.
Former Chief Secretary to the Treasury, David Gauke joins us to look ahead to the budget – as Chancellor Rishi Sunak reveals the furlough scheme will be extended until September.
📺 Sky 501 / Freeview 233
📱 Watch live: https://t.co/jCgTS4TrFX
— Sky News (@SkyNews) March 3, 2021
Rachel is a corporate lawyer at LexisNexis. Similarly, David Guake’s family consists of his 3 children. Furthermore, they currently reside in Chorleywood, England.
David Gauke Age Revealed
David Gauke’s age is 49 years old.
He was born on October 7, 1971. Likewise, he is a native of Suffolk, England. Furthermore, his zodiac sign is Libra.
His Net Worth and Salary Explored
David Gauke’s net worth yields him a handsome salary as of 2021.
He was appointed at the UK’s House of Common in 2005. Likewise, he served at the Treasury Select Committee. Therefore, we are undoubtful of his expensive lifestyle.
|Birthday||October 8, 1971|
|Age||49 years old|
|Education||Northgate High School and St Edmund Hall, Oxford|
Some Facts on David Gauke
- David Gauke’s first political party was the British Conservative party. However, he later became an independent politician in 2019.
- The politician studied at the Northgate High School. Similarly, he pursued a law degree from St Edmund Hall, Oxford.
- David first started his career as a researcher for the British politician, Barry Leg. In the like manner, he became a legal advisor for Macfarlanes in 1999.
- In the 2010 election, the politician was appointed as Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury. Following his departure from the position, he was elected as Financial Secretary to the Treasury.
- David voted against prime minister Boris Johnson in 2019. Following his rebellious decision, he was removed from the conservative party. Therefore, he stays an independent politician now.
- You can follow Guake on Twitter as @DavidGauke. Moreover, he is a verified public figure with 61.1k followers.