Best-known for projects like “Extraction” and “Atomic Blonde”, producer David Guillod has become infamous after he was arrested for sexual assault and sex-crime charges.
Guillod is not new to sexual assault scandals as he was accused of assaulting women after inebriating them by making them have drugs without their consent in Santa Barbara. On October 28, 2020, the police responded to the claims of a 21-year-old woman who said he assaulted her and arrested him.
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Yesterday, Hollywood producer David Guillod surrendered to authorities and was also charged for attacks against women https://t.co/O2XLtvlPr7
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) June 23, 2020
10 Facts About David Guillod
- David Guillod’s Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article and get information on him with the facts below.
- Guillod is reportedly single in 2020 but had a wife in the past. In fact, he was married to Holly Gagnier from 1996 to 2000.
- As per some of his bios online, the pair cited irreconcilable differences at the time of their divorce. Holly Gagnier has also been linked with some of Hollywood’s top stars.
- According to IMDb, the producer had worked in 12 credits that includes multiple films and TV shows. Perhaps his best-known work was the movie ‘Extraction’ starring Chris Hemsworth.
- In a similar fashion, he amassed an estimated net worth in the range of $1 million to $5 million from his work as a producer.
- Other than his work as a producer, he has made headlines for the numerous sexual assault charges against him.
- He was arrested in Santa Barbara and the DA formally charged him with 11 felonies.
- The charges were filed after 4 women accused of rape, kidnap, statutory rape, and drugging. One of the 4 women was his former assistant.
- The producer was let out on bail but was arrested again by the LAPD after another woman (21-years-old) accused him of sexual harassment and misconduct.
- He is in custody and a bail of $5 million has been set by LA county.