David Guttenfelder is a 1969 born, 51 years old photographer from Lowa. David Guttenfelder is the former chief Asia photographer for the Associated Press, known for his photos of North Korea. David Guttenfelder is graduate from the University of Iowa and has worked as a freelance photographer in East Africa.
David Guttenfelder has won the World Press Photo award on many occasions recently in 2016. The American worked outside of the US for 20 years before returning to his beloved native country. David Guttenfelder works for National Geographic as a photographer.
10 Facts on David Guttenfelder
- David Guttenfelder is an American photographer born in 1969 in Iowa, USA, and has turned 51 years old in 2020.
- The American photographer has no information available about his parents and his family but his own Wikipedia.
- National Geographic Photography Fellow David Guttenfelder is an award-winning photojournalist focusing on global geopolitics and conservation.
- David Guttenfelder has won the World Press Photo Award for a record of eight times while working around the globe in 20 years.
- After being a photograph[her for associated Press, David Guttenfelder had to work outside the US for 20 years in Nairobi, New Delhi, and Tokyo.
- In 2011, David Guttenfelder worked in an AP bureau in North Korea and this time is the most famous and well appreciated of his career so far.
- David Guttenfelder after joining National geographic published his first article about the wars going in Afghanistan which leads him to publish many such articles in the future.
- The photographer has been nominated seven times for the Pulitzer Prize in breaking news and feature photography which is an honor for a photographer.
- With 1.2 million followers on Instagram, David Guttenfelder is a very influential person as his pictures inspire and give information to many people.
- David Guttenfelder has contributed a lot to the field of media and information as pictures as loud as an article.