David Harsanyi is a fabulous writer and columnist who has worked for many reputed companies before. From a very young age, he has always been inspired to write on many topics and express himself through his writings.
As of now, David Harsanyi is a senior writer and a syndicated writer in the National Review. He also earns his living through his post as a columnist in The New York Times. Before these jobs, he also worked in The Federalist as a journalist. He has earned a wide range of followers through his ability to interpret scenarios with the help of his writings.
|Age||50-55 years old|
|Net Worth||2 million dollars|
‘Government is a just word for the things we decide to force other people to do when we have a slim majority.’
— David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) August 18, 2020
10 Facts on David Harsanyi
- The exact date of birth for David Harsanyi has not been determined now, but it is said that his age is around 50 years old as of now.
- David Harsanyi was born and raised in the United States. The name of his parents has not been disclosed yet.
- David is married to his wife for nearly 30 years, but her name is unknown right now.
- According to his Wikipedia page, he has worked in around a dozen of companies as an editor.
- David Harsanyi is a very well educated man. He has his master’s degree, but the name of the institute has not been shared yet.
- David is active in almost all social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook.
- Currently, David Harsanyi has two kids whose names and gender has not been revealed.
- The exact figure he receives as his salary has not been known yet too. However, his net worth is estimated at around 2 million dollars.
- David Harsanyi aspires to keep writing and help others and himself with the help of his talent.
- His career as a conservative writer and an opinion columnist has been taking new heights in these years.