David Howard Thornton has played diverse roles throughout his career but is famous for ‘Grandpa‘ on “Dr. Seuss” tours and ‘Art The Clown‘ in the Terrifier franchise.
|Name||David Howard Thornton|
|Height||6 feet 2 inch (188 cm)|
Similarly, the SAG registered actor also portrayed the Joker in Nightwing: Escalation, which is one of his most acclaimed videos. Apart from this, he has also made several appearances in documentaries. The actor started his career back in 2013 and has since blossomed.
10 Facts About David Howard Thornton
- David Howard Thornton was born on November 30th, 1979 in Huntsville, Alabama, USA. He is 40 years old as of September 2020.
- He is 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) tall which is useful for his horror roles, he usually portrays intimidating characters.
- The actor has not revealed the information about his wife and is incredibly secretive when it comes to his relationships and love life.
- David has almost 30,000 followers on Instagram and uses the platform to spread his comedy. He also lets his fans in on his latest works.
- His net worth might be in the $100 thousand to $1 million range but he has not divulged any information regarding his earnings from his acting career.
- He is an American as per his nationality and is Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- Although he might have siblings he has not revealed any of their details in the media or public domain.
- According to his IMDb page, he has worked in more than 10 on-screen credits. His first job in show business was as a voice actor on The Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom.
- His breakthrough role was on Nightwing: Escalation on which he played the joker for 6 episodes in 2017. Similarly, on film, his most popular role was as Art the Clown in the horror movie franchise Terrifier.
- In 2020, he has 2 projects including the second installment of the Terrifier films.